Whether you’re just getting started or are ready to take your established business to a new level, find the right resources for your next step.
MaKee Company offers up to 25 hours of advisory services free of charge to eligible Hennepin County contractors through Elevate Business Construction Advising. Areas of expertise include:
- Business assessment and growth development
- Construction project management
- Reading construction plans and specifications
- Estimating and bidding
- Project planning, scheduling and delivery
- Quality assurance and control
- Risk assessment and management
- Construction accounting
- Financial and cost accounting, including project cost coding
- Safety Plan preparation
Why is this service free?
To make it easier for businesses to find the right resources in one place, Elevate HennepinSM lists free resources funded by trusted partners, including The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, the City of Minneapolis, and other Hennepin County cities and partners.
Not sure where to start? Book 15 minute consultation with a Business Resource Navigator.